- Private donations will be gratefully received. Please fill-in the form by clicking here:
Mobile en Ville is a recognized association of general interest fin France, authorized to issue receipts for tax reductions to French taxpayers. If you are in the UK or Belgium, check with the local clubs, as it may be more appropriate from a tax perspective to channel your donation through them.
- Help organize and participate in charity events (sales, dinners, lotteries …)
- (coming soon) Buy products logoed to the Challenge (T-shirts, badges, mugs, etc.). You will show your support for the project, and we get a small commission in passing!
- We are looking for partner companies. If you can donate or provide good rebates on products or services useful to the project (transport, accommodation, food, equipment, etc.), all methods of promoting your brand can be envisaged (logo on website, documents, vehicles, etc)
- Businesses and foundations sponsoring: contribute by allocating us an endowment.
There may be tax benefits: Mobile en Ville is a recognized association of general interest, authorized to issue tax receipts in France. If you are in the UK or Belgium, we shall check with the local clubs, as it may be more appropriate from a tax perspective to channel your donation through them.
- If you know of public subsidy programs for which we should apply, please let us know!
Practical help and contacts
- Local contacts in the cities on the route : municipal team, associations and roller-blading clubs, cycling, handi-sport, to work on how to meet and associate them
- Help to get access to wheelchair accessible premises (gyms, municipal halls, schools …) for our lunch breaks
- “Good tips” for possible wheelchair accessible accommodation for overnights (youth hostels, holiday centers, group cottages, various institutions …)
- Media contacts to organize the coverage of the event
Register as participant
We welcome participants (number of available positions limited, and application must be validated by Commitee) :
- athlete (wheelchair users and skaters) motivated and confident in their capacity to cover the distance with the group as well as participate actively in the daily life,
- facilitator for the outreach / communication team,
- volunteers for the support team (drivers, cooking helps, small-hands do-it-all), committed to put themselves at the service of the realization of the project.
To apply, please go to the Registration Page.
Shop for branded items
Tee-shirts, caps, mugs, smartphone shells, etc !…
As a souvenir for yourself, as a present for somebody else, go ahead and spend money… a small comission is paid back to the project to help finance the “Défi”.
Hit the button below to enter the store:
I want to go shopping !
A wide choice of items, sizes, colors. And 15% discount for a limited time to celebrate the store opening!
and many other products…
Note: All sales, deliveries, returns, claims etc. are the sole responsibility of “Spreadshop” and to be treated directly with them.