Latest news :
- (Français) Résultat du crowdfunding déc 2019 : 6080€ ! Sunday December 15th, 2019
- (Français) Aidez à financer la location de l’autocar spécial ! Friday November 22nd, 2019
- (Français) Reconnaissance et validation préliminaire du parcours Sunday November 10th, 2019
- (Français) Dossier de communication Monday September 30th, 2019
- Décision : Evian-Genève-Lyon Monday September 16th, 2019
From 22 to 30 august 2020,
sixty passionate skaters and wheelchair users
join forces and spirit to cover the distance
from Evian to Lyon via Geneva.
More than 300km along the Rhône river valley,
because together we can !
The challenge is organised by french association Mobile en Ville, a not-for-profit entity acting for more than 20 years for general accessibility to people on wheels (wheelchair users, skaters, prams…)
The previous challenges have given impetus to the creation of a network of european partner associations with same goals, who are obviously also involved in this one.
How can you help?
We will of course welcome candidate participants willing to get on the road with us, but we also need much more help:
Volunteers, local contacts, overnight accomodations, lunch break locations, financial support (sponsors, subsidies, private donations…), etc.
YOU CAN HELP !