Latest news :
- (Français) Harmonie Mutuelle : “Avançons collectif” Friday June 12th, 2020
- (Français) La Fondation MMA Solidarité nous soutient ! Friday June 12th, 2020
- Protected: Questionnaire Covid andT-shirts (june 2020) Wednesday June 10th, 2020
- Interactive map and real-time tracking Thursday May 21st, 2020
- COVID19 situation – mid-May status Wednesday May 13th, 2020
From 22 to 30 august 2020,
sixty passionate skaters and wheelchair users
join forces and spirit to cover the distance
from Evian to Lyon via Geneva.
More than 300km along the Rhône river valley,
because together we can !
The challenge is organised by french association Mobile en Ville, a not-for-profit entity acting for more than 20 years for general accessibility to people on wheels (wheelchair users, skaters, prams…)
The previous challenges have given impetus to the creation of a network of european partner associations with same goals, who are obviously also involved in this one.
How can you help?
We will of course welcome candidate participants willing to get on the road with us, but we also need much more help:
Volunteers, local contacts, overnight accomodations, lunch break locations, financial support (sponsors, subsidies, private donations…), etc.
YOU CAN HELP !